jobsDB ref: JHK100003004781479
Employer Ref. HW/STENG/1224
- Assist Project Manager to handle the structural related part of the contract administration works on site;
- Follow up with requirements of the contract;
- Provide structural engineering support to the project team.
- Degree in Structural / Civil Engineering or equivalent;
- Professional qualification of MHKIE or MICE or MIStructE and Chartered Engineer (HKIE or MIStructE); is preferable;
- Min. 5 years relevant work experience preferably gained in main contractor;
- Possess experience in structural design, quality control and site coordination work;
- Technical knowledge on construction matters, buildability, detailing and statutory requirements and procedures;
- Good skills in coordination, liaison, programming, writing, record keeping and contractual mechanism;
- Capable to communicate, persuade, negotiate, obtain information and build up coordination relationship with site staff, subcontractors and parties involved in construction process with judgment on relative importance and urgency of issues;
- Reasonable knowledge and concept in cost, contractual matter and other Technical matters like architectural and building services;
- Ability in risk appreciation and problem solving.
We offer attractive remuneration packages commensurate with experience and qualifications. If you are interested in this career opportunity (or wish to contact us about future needs in other disciplines), please click "Apply Now" and attach with your detailed resume with present and expected salary.
(Data collected will be used for our recruitment purpose only)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hsin Chong Group Holdings Limited
About Hsin Chong Group Holdings Limited
Founded in 1939, Hsin Chong Group Holdings Limited (Stock Code: 0404.HK) is a full-fledged provider of construction, property and related services. Based in Hong Kong and the Chinese mainland, the company has over 75-year history of excellence. Our scope of services covers the entire spectrum of building construction, civil engineering, electrical and mechanical engineering, project and construction management, interiors and special projects, property development, railway systems and asset management services. To cope with the business expansion of the Group, we are now looking for high calibre individuals to join our team.
More Jobs from this employer
Building Services Engineer / Senior Building Services Engineer (HK/Macau) (Ref:BSE/SBSE-ISP)