EF Language Solutions Hong Kong Limited is a division of EF Education First and the world's largest online English school. EF Education First is the world's largest private education company that has helped 15 million people learnt a new language or travel aboard. Founded in 1965, EF now operates 400 schools and offices in 50 counties with more than 34,000 employees.
EF is considered in the industry as an education expert as well as a sales and marketing leader. We are a data driven organization with aggressive marketing mix that generates uniquely high exposure in today’s multi-channel marketing landscape. On the product front, we combine cutting edge technologies and pedagogical breakthroughs to create a revolutionary blended learning solution, which is built around task based learning through the Learn, Try, Apply processes with university-certified multimedia courseware, teacher led classes and social activities to ensure students can improve their English proficiency faster than ever before.
Englishtown is the largest English training organization in the world with an ambition plan to grow across Greater China and worldwide. Great people is our most important and valued resource therefore we promise unlimited growth potential and long team career opportunities for the right candidate – You can get to the top with us !
Student Care Representative
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917771
Employer Ref. JDB-SCR
The Student Care Representative is required to provide a high level of efficient and quality services to our students.
- Diploma holder or above
- 1-2 years of administrative, front desk and customer service experience preferred
- Direct sales experience preferred
- Excellent customer services, organizational and time management skills
- Vocation for service, friendliness and patience
- Excellent telephone manners, one of the key tasks is to follow up students' study progress by regular phone calls
- Achieve service standards and targets designated by the Service Manager
- Mature and professional attitude
- Good PC skills
- Fluent Cantonese and English
- Medical & Dental coverage
- Modern, comfortable and attractive working environment
Working location: Successful candidates will be assigned to work at one of our Englishtown Learning Centers located at Causeway Bay, Mongkok, Kwun Tong, Tsuen Wan Sheung Shui or Yuen Long.
To apply for this position, please send detailed resume in Word Format with expected salary and availability.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and for employment-related purposes only.