FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines and Singapore, offering life insurance across its markets. In Hong Kong, FWD also provides general insurance, employee benefits, pension and financial planning services. FWD’s strategic focus is to leverage technology to create fresh customer experience, deliver easy-to-understand products, and achieve its vision to become the leading pan-Asian life insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business arm of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities of FWD Hong Kong have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed ‘A3’ by Moody's and ‘A’ by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received ‘A’ rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 450,000 customers with over 600 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
Student Intern, Digital Commerce (3-6 month) (Ref: J807)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920228
Employer Ref. J807
• Perform UAT on the functional requirements based on set test plan
• Prepare documentation on test cases and results
• Perform testing on multiple devices (mobile, tablet, desktop)
• Perform testing on product illustration and data verification
• Provide administrative support to the project
• University Students/Graduates preferably from Actuarial, Math, Finance, Marketing, Statistics OR Computer Science discipline
• Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and communicate the testing results
• Familiar with electronic devices (mobile, tablet, desktop)
• Good team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
• Proficiency in excel
Remark: Candidates who are available to work 3-5 full days per week are preferable.
We offer excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary, education and working experience to Human Resources Department (1/F FWD Financial Centre, 308 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong) or email to us (Apply via JobsDB) or fax to 28503838.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.