We are a dedicated professional language school running a renowned Cambridge English programme for children with English as a second language. To cope with our expansion, we are looking for a high caliber team member to join us for the following vacancy:
Student Service Officer (full time)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831024
Employer Ref. ADMIN-SSO-24JUNE2015
- Handling general enquiries about appropriate course options and courses offered.
- Enrolling students and taking payments according to the School’s procedures.
- Maintaining filing, indexing or record systems.
- Providing after-sales services and enquiry follow up.
- Assisting to monitor students’ progress and offer support to parents.
- Undertaking other routine administrative duties.
- Responsible to the Centre Manager or the supervisor for providing assistance in school routines.
- Form 7 or above, with a 1-2 year working experience in a customer service or related field.
- Good command in spoken and written English as well as Chinese.
- Familiar in using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Strong sense of responsibility and attention to details.
- Good communication skills with a positive attitude.
- Rostered to work 5-day a week including Saturday; prepared to work some Sundays.
- Flexibility in adjusting hours is required when there is an operational need to do so.
- More qualified candidates may be considered for the position of Student Affair Officer (full time).
- All successful candidates will be expected to begin as Education Trainee.
Interested parties please send full resume, expected salary and date of availability to the Human Resources Director, at 1/F – 2/F Java Commercial Centre, No. 128 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(all data collected will be for recruitment purpose only)