Studio Engineer (Song Production)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915281
This position is responsible for assist the Producer and undertake various kind of recordings for the company.
- In charge of Studios and various facilities and equipment of the studio and music school
- Arrange and monitor studio assistants on studio and classroom set up and preparation
- 1 years’ experience in audio post - production industry
- Familiar with "Pro tools" is a must
- Experience in Sound Recording, Editing and Mixing
- Practical technique and knowledge in operating sound equipment
- Knowledge in Macintosh System
- Knowledge of Music Theory is a Plus
- Able to work independently, proactive, long hours and weekend
- Multi-tasking with excellent and communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Less experience will be considered as Studio Assistant
We provide an open and friendly environment to the right candidate.Please also visit us at www.bsm.com.hk for more information.