TRANSFORM YOUR CAREER
JOIN OUR WORLD OF STYLE
Style Advisor - Fashion / Home & Lifestyle / Jewellery 時尚顧問– 時裝 / 家品 / 珠寶
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780950
- Deliver exceptional Lane Crawford experience for every customer to exceed their expectations and ensure our standards of service are consistently executed at all times
- Achieve agreed business unit sales targets by identifying every selling opportunity through demonstrating professional sales techniques
- Perform cashiering function and daily housekeeping
- Form 5 or above
- Proactive, presentable and confident
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Talents with more experience will be considered as Senior Style Advisor
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your application on Lane Crawford Career or email your resume and your expected salary to jobs＠lanecrawford.com
At Lane Crawford we support our staff with a range of benefits reflecting the importance we place on the well being of our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, discretionary bonus, annual leave, provident fund, medical and dental coverage and staff purchase privileges, we provide shuttle buses to the Company Head Office, various social recreation activities, Staff Assistance Program and best in-class training and development.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.