TRANSFORM YOUR CAREER
JOIN OUR WORLD OF STYLE
Style Supervisor - Menswear
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780953
- Deliver exceptional Lane Crawford experience for every customer to exceed their expectations and ensure our standards of service are consistently executed at all times
- Supervise and lead a team of selling staff
- Assist the department manager to ensure smooth operation on sales floor
- Perform merchandise control function and maintain required stock level
- Form 5 or above
- Minimum 4 years’ sales experience in retail industry, with at least 2 years at supervisory level
- Have extensive knowledge in luxury / high-end fashion brands
- Excellent in customer service and interpersonal skills - Fluent in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Proficient in computer literacy
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your application on Lane Crawford Career or email your resume and your expected salary to jobs＠lanecrawford.com
At Lane Crawford we support our staff with a range of benefits reflecting the importance we place on the well being of our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, discretionary bonus, annual leave, provident fund, medical and dental coverage and staff purchase privileges, we provide shuttle buses to the Company Head Office, various social recreation activities, Staff Assistance Program and best in-class training and development.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.