Farfetch HK Production Limited
Farfetch is a revolutionary e-commerce company that brings the world’s best independent fashion boutiques to an international audience for a unique shopping experience. Our vision is to change the way the world shops for fashion.
Our family now includes more than 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, and Asia. With offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Hong Kong and Shanghai, we are today a global, international team of more than 1000 talented people.
For more information, visit www.farfetch.com/careers
Stylist (Freelancer/Full Time)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922120
Reporting to the Styling Manager, you will be responsible for preparing the outfit rails each day ready for the shoot and ensure they achieve their daily targets. Using your fashion and brand knowledge, you will develop the Farfetch visual aesthetic and image quality.
- Style and shoot inspiring on brand, on trend looks daily
- Work with photographer on set to direct model and select best poses/imagery
- Work with the Studio co-ordinator to continuously try and find ways to streamline the process and make it more efficient whilst ensuring the quality is maintained
- Ensure all ‘crucial’ new brands are researched prior to being shot
Key skills and experience
- 3-5 years of experience as a Stylist, either in house or as a freelancer
- Extensive knowledge of styling luxury brands
- Ability to maintain a calm and composed temperament in a frenetic environment, and ensure issues are deflected from the studio
- Ability to make quick on the spot decisions
- Flexible ‘can-do’, up-beat attitude
- Thorough runway, trend and brand knowledge
- Understanding of the needs of the business from both a creative and production perspective