Hongkong United Dockyards Limited ("HUD"), a joint venture between two of Asia's largest listed conglomerates, CK Hutchison and Swire Pacific, is Hong Kong's leading provider of ship repair, harbour towage and salvage services. HUD is also a major contractor for steelwork and mechanical and electrical engineering work for industrial machinery and equipment.
We are now seeking talent to fill up the position of:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994235
- Responsible to the Manager for efficient operation of the Steel Workshop (Land & Marine) and Project work activities
- To ensure that all engineering work in workshop and site project is carried out expeditiously and economically in accordance with Owners / Customers / Classification Societies requirements and in line with normal Dockyards’ standard of quality
- To allocate manpower to all activities and to ensure through the Foreman that manpower is utilized effectively and no over manning occurs at any timeTo continually monitor all activities and observe work progress made against critical activities through Foreman, take corrective action as required to maintain repair or fabrication schedules if necessary
- To ensure safety regulations are observed by all subordinates staff and workers at all times. Inform Safety Officer of any unsafe practices observed
- To observe and take necessary disciplinary action against any ill-disciplinary acts
- High Diploma or Degree holder in Facilities Structural Steel / Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ of relevant working experience with 3 years in supervisory level for project management
- Strong leadership with good communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office, AutoCad & Project Management Software is preferable
- Good command in Cantonese and English
Work Location: TYTL108RP, Sai Tso Wan Road, Tsing Yi Island
We offer a competitive pay and benefits package to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your resume providing details of the present and expected salary to the Manager - Human Resources & Training, TYTL108RP, Sai Tso Wan Road, Tsing Yi Island, N.T. or through JobsDB.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)