Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA), one of the world's busiest international passenger and cargo airports, aims to maintain a leadership position in airport management and aviation-related businesses to strengthen Hong Kong as an international and regional aviation hub.
We are looking for high caliber individual to join the Airport Authority, the manager and operator of HKIA.
Superintendent, Fault Response
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005220004
Employer Ref. TSER16-0455-J-02
- Provide first-line response service and fault attendance on airport systems and facilities
- Monitor the performance of airport systems and facilities
- Facilitate and conduct system failure drill exercises
- Assist line maintenance team to supervise the planned maintenance works during non-office hours
- Prepare duty log and incident report
- Conduct fault investigation and analysis
- Perform shift duties including overnight shift are required
- Higher certificate or above in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Building Services / Building Studies or other related disciplines with at least 8 years’ working experience in engineering field. Degree holder with less relevant working experience will also be considered
- Solid experience in airport works or maintenance of major facilities under a live operating environment would be an advantage
- Proactive and service-oriented with good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Possess a valid HK driving license (class 1, 2) is required
- Holder of Certificate of Registration of Electrical Worker Grade H is an advantage
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
Interested parties please apply online via www.hongkongairport.com/careers
Closing date: 4 May 2017
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicant not being contacted by the Authority within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume that his/her application is unsuccessful. All personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date and will be destroyed afterwards.