The Jardine Engineering Corporation, Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920516
Employer Ref. PT/EMC/AIR/S/031816JDB
- Supervise the maintenance team to carry out routine preventive and repair maintenance, modification and improvement works for baggage handling system ;
- Assist Engineers to monitor sub-contracted maintenance works to ensure works are carried out effectively and in a safe manner.
- Prepare quotations, cost estimates, technical reports, and other documents as required;
- Coach and supervise subordinates;
- Provide solutions to technical problems encountered.
- Maintain good business relationship with clients.
- Higher Certificate / Higher Diploma or above in Electrical, Mechanical or related disciplines is preferred;
- Possess of electrical worker licence (B0);
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in E&M installation or maintenance field in which at least 3 years assuming a supervisory role;
- Strong interpersonal skill with good command of English & Chinese;
- Work Location : Hong Kong International Airport;
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Foreman.
We offer attractive salary and fringe benefits package to the successful candidate. Apply now with full resume including current and expected salary, date available to the Assistant General Manager - Human Capital Management, The Jardine Engineering Corporation Limited, 5/F, Tower A, Manulife Financial Centre, 223–231 Wai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong or by fax to 28879516. (Please quote reference no. in your application letter).
For more information about our company, please visit our sebsite : www.jec.com
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the company's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Jardine Engineering Corporation, Limited
About The Jardine Engineering Corporation, Limited
Jardine Engineering Corporation (JEC) is a member of the Jardine Matheson Group. Established in Shanghai in 1923, JEC is now headquartered in Hong Kong and operates throughout Asia. We are a leading provider of engineering products and services for sectors including buildings, environmental infrastructure and transportation and logistics. JEC delivers E&M contracting works, operation and maintenance services which help clients to operate facilities to a world-class standard.
To support our business expansion in Hong Kong as well as in other countries across the Asia Pacific, we invite applications for the position. Please email to email@example.com for enquiry or application.