Acne Studios Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999581
The Supervisor is responsible for supporting the store manager in leading the Acne Studios store in all aspects of the business from sales and profit to the brand building functions of the store. Among other things this responsibility includes: sales and business drive, delivering extraordinary customer service, recruitment, training, and development of staff, executing visual standards, administration, loss prevention and inventories. The Supervisor together with the Store Manager is responsible for the reaching sales and Key Performance Indicator goals set for the store and reports to the Store manager.
- Leads the daily work in the store and acts as the assistant manager for the other employees
- Responsible for securing that the store generates sales, profitability, and meets KPI goals in the company
- Secures that the store is merchandised according to Acne Studios visual standards
- Analyzes stock levels and makes key decisions in regards to market-specific allocation
- Delivers excellent customer service to all clients who visit our studio
- Able to analyze sales and other key figures in order to take the required actions to reach store and company goals
- Supports with interviewing potential staff, conducting appraisals and performance reviews, as well as providing on-going training and development of the team
- Supports the Store Manager in all operational and administrational tasks
- Solid management background with at least 2 years of being a supervisor or assistant store manager for a high end brand
- Sales driven and result oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English, Mandarin and Kantonese required
- Proficiency in Excel/Word/Outlook
- Passionate about Acne Studios
Please provide your application as soon as possible as we interview candidates continuously.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Acne Studios Hong Kong Limited
About Acne Studios Hong Kong Limited
Acne Studios is a Stockholm based fashion house with a multi-disciplinary heritage. Through founder and Creative Director Jonny Johansson’s interest in art, architecture and street culture, an alternative path has been found, turning Acne Studios into a well-respected creator of ready-to-wear for men and women. The collections are defined by Jonny Johansson’s signature juxtaposing design and attention to detail, with an emphasis on tailoring and an eclectic use of materials and custom developed fabrics.
Acne Studios is independently owned and has over 45 stores over the world including flagship stores in Paris, London, New York City, Los Angeles and Tokyo. The company has an annual turnover of around 160 MEUR and a total number of staff of more than 500, around 150 are working at the headquarters in the Old Town of Stockholm. Acne Studios also operate offices in Paris, New York, Oslo and Copenhagen.