DB Schenker is one of the leading international providers of integrated logistics services. We provide support to industry and trade in land operations, in worldwide air and ocean freight, and in all the associated logistics services, with about 91,000 employees at 2,000 locations throughout the world. We are now inviting candidates of high caliber for the following position:
Supervisor - Airfreight Security & Projects (Ref No: JD/AIR/038/170113)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996497
Employer Ref. JD/AIR/038/170113
The incumbent is responsible for promoting and maintaining the high quality and security standard, constantly identifying areas for improvement, facilitating the compliance with security standard and maintaining the project initiative for Airfreight Department.
- Support the direct manager in conducting the security performance measure (i.e. auditing/ security assessment) on a monthly basis for Airfreight warehouse/trucking and subcontractors to assure the compliance in meeting with customer and business requirements in security aspects.
- Support the direct manager in preparing the on-going maintenance on the security procedure for Airfreight warehouse/trucking/subcontractors.
- Handle investigation of major security/safety issue and service incident, work closely with colleagues concerned to work out the corrective and preventive action plans
- Implement necessary activities required to achieve and maintain the certification of internationally recognized standards, including TAPA, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, QHSAS 18001.
- Conduct security awareness training for airfreight colleagues and subcontractors in HKG & SCN with planned schedule
- Assist in project implementation
- Perform any special duties/ projects assigned by the direct Manager
- Diploma or above, preferable in logistics and supply chain
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in freight forwarding industry
- Qualification in security and ISO field
- Good command of English and Mandarin
- Computer literate. Proficiency in MS Office, including Excel/Excel/PowerPoint
- Possess core competences including initiative, Good in communications skills, commitment for quality
- Working location: Chek Lap Kok
Interested parties please send your resume with CURRENT & EXPECTED salary and DATE AVAILABLE for application.
Please quote the Job Reference Number on the subject of your application
(All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)