Supervisor / Assistant Store Manager (Luxury) – Hong Kong / Macau
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005134444
Employer Ref. PSHK/LUX168A
Our client is a luxury European fashion house known for its leather goods and apparel is looking for a high caliber candidate to join their team.
We welcome talent who are positive, supportive, motivated, with a strong passion for excellence. They are offering clear career progression opportunities, attractive basic salary with excellent compensation package for candidates who are passionate in pursuing a career luxury retail sector.
- Monitor and manage the daily operation of the shop
- Motivate and lead sales team to achieve store’s sales targets
- Provide and maintain client relationships by providing excellent customer and after-sales-services
- Handle weekly and monthly KPI report
- Manage merchandising standards and goals
- Minimum of 7 years at retail store operation preferably from premium or luxury retail
- Good people management skills
- Good coaching and listening skills
- Passionate, empathetic, team player, detail-minded
- Good command of English, and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Candidate with less experienced will be considered for supervisor
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary.
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion**