Supervisor, Business Analysis
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005146574
Employer Ref. HKA/JDB/0320_SLA
- Gather system requirements from users and business owners, translating them into detailed requirements documentation and technical specification
- Assist in the creation, implementation and maintenance of a standardized requirements document
- Assist in planning and implementing thorough and effective QA processes to ensure the highest quality testing of deliverable in the shortest possible time, including:
- Develop and execute test plans
- Create and document test cases that ensure that new systems perform as specified
- Coordinate users and testers to participate as QA teams
- Coordinate Defect/Issue tracking, prioritization and resolution
- Establishes metrics to measure deployment of new project or process solutions
- Works with business partners and technical team to define, document, and review business and system requirements to support new projects
- Assists in formulating and defining systems scope and objectives through research and fact finding
- Provide daily support to user, such as handling inquires, assist in identify the root cause of program bugs and participate in the end user training as required
- Identify and document solution risks and potential constraints, solution methods, service level requirements, performance requirements, quality issues etc. to be used during scope evaluation phase
- Communicate and interact with business users to promote the delivered system and review users feedback from time to time
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Studies or equivalent discipline
- At least 3 years' experience in business/systems analysis
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, and able to meet tight schedule or deadline
- Able to work independently and also as a good team player
- Demonstrated experience working with end users to gather and assess business needs and translate into technical specifications
- Able to handle multiple projects/tasks effectively
- Proven ability with the Microsoft Office Suite of products, Visio and Microsoft Project or other project management software
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese including Mandarin
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates.
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hong Kong Airlines Limited
About Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Hong Kong Airlines is the third airline based in Hong Kong. In order to cope with our expansion, we are currently seeking high caliber candidates for the following position :-