BOCI-Prudential Trustee Limited is a joint venture founded by BOC Group Trustee Company Limited and Prudential Corporation Holdings Limited ("Prudential"). BOC Group Trustee Company Limited is owned by BOC International Holdings Limited ("BOCI") and Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited ("BOC(HK)"), which are subsidiaries of Bank of China Limited.
With BOCI and BOC(HK)'s solid reputation and Prudential's 150 years of superb experience in pension fund management, we are able to provide our MPF customers with unprecedented peace of mind. Through the extensive sales networks of BOC(HK) and Prudential, we provide comprehensive MPF services with personal and professional customer care. To achieve this mission, we are seeking high calibre professionals to join our team and grow with us:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916547
- Review and/or preparing statutory reports, management reports, legal documents and other documents, including but not limited to trust deed, fund prospectus, contract and marketing materials
- Design and conduct regular reviews of MPF scheme administration and investment monitoring
- Assist in keeping update of MPF Ordinance or related regulations and identifying the implication to the Company
- Assist the monitory of complaint handling process
- Review and update the policy, procedure manuals and guidelines to ensure comply with the applicable laws and regulations
- Maintain the compliance policies, procedures, measures and checklists
- Handle ad hoc assignments as required
- University graduate in Accounting, Finance, Law or Business Studies
- At least 4 years' experience in compliance and audit field in Pension industry
- Strong presentation, reporting and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, sound analytical mind and well organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English andChinese
We offer attractive remuneration package & benefits to the right candidates. Interested candidates, please send your application letter & resume with current & expected salary by mail to Human Resources Department, 12/F., Citicorp Centre, 18 Whitfield Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong. Or by direct application, please visit our career page at http://www.bocpt.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Applications will also be considered for other suitable positions available in our Group. Unsuccessful applications will be kept in our file for a period of one year and which will be destroyed after the said period of retention.