Hong Kong Express Airways Limited
Want to make history?
This is your chance to create history and be a part of the team to build Hong Kong's own, true low-cost carrier. We are seeking team players who are looking for a unique challenge. HK Express is built on a culture of respect, opportunity, innovation and travel. We are looking for talented, high performance, energetic people who have flair, creativity and a love of life! A passion for travel will also go a long way! If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
What we stand for:
- Contribute to building a new business
- Career progression opportunities
- Equal opportunity
- Huge personal development
- Attractive remuneration package
- Free and discounted air travel
- Staff activities and events
- Medical insurance
- Numerous other benefits
HK Express is composed of a team of professional and highly energetic people from around the globe. We aspire to be the leading LCC in Hong Kong and Asia-Pacific. Come and join us!
Supervisor, Crew Control
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914392
Employer Ref. 494538-768
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensure and supervise Crew Control Team to perform crew re-assignment in accordance with the HKCAD Approved Flight Time Limitation Scheme and company guidelines in the event of flight disruptions;
- Provide FOCC Duty Manager with information on crew utilization and availability in dealing with disruptions to flight schedule and training;
- Arrange logistics (such as air-tickets, hotel, visa and etc…) in the event of flight disruptions;
- To provide guidance and training for new joining staff, refresh subordinates on the Approved Flight Time Limitation Scheme and working procedures;
- Any other ad-hoc duties that may assign by superior from time to time.
- Form 6 or equivalent;
- 3 years' experience in Airline Crewing aspects;
- Broad knowledge in crew rostering and hands-on experience in computer rostering system (such as Merlot, ICMS, Sabre…) would be a distinct advantage.
- Able to work independent;
- Able to work on shift;
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Putonghua is required;
- Proficiency in PC operations, knowledge in Word, Excel and Power Point;
- Through understanding of CAD 371, flight crew training manual and any applicable manual or part of the manual;
- Be sensitive in crew planning issue and work under pressure;
- Good interpersonal communication and problem solving skill.