Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA), one of the world's busiest international passenger and cargo airports, aims to maintain a leadership position in airport management and aviation-related businesses to strengthen Hong Kong as an international and regional aviation hub.
We are looking for high caliber individual to join the Airport Authority, the manager and operator of HKIA.
Supervisor, Fault Response
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005220016
Employer Ref. TSER17-0069-J-02
- Provide assistance in first-line response service including fault attendance and isolation of airport systems and facilities
- Control and monitor the performance of airport systems and facilities
- Facilitate and conduct system failure drill exercises
- Assist line maintenance team to supervise the planned maintenance works during non-office hours
- Collect data and prepare duty log and incident report
- Assist to conduct fault investigation and analysis
- Handle technical supportive works of Fault Response Team Management Office
- Perform shift duties including overnight shift are required
- Higher certificate or above in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Building Services or other related disciplines
- At least 3 years’ working experience in construction/ maintenance of large scale mechanical facilities. Degree holder with less relevant working experience will also be considered
- Proactive and service-oriented with good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Possess a valid HK driving license (class 1, 2) is required
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
Interested parties please apply online via www.hongkongairport.com/careers
Closing date: 4 May 2017
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicant not being contacted by the Authority within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume that his/her application is unsuccessful. All personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date and will be destroyed afterwards.