Principal Trust Company (Asia) Limited
Principal is a global provider of investment and retirement solutions. We combine our capabilities in Global Investment Management, Retirement Leadership and Asset Allocation Expertise to provide retirement and asset management to businesses, individuals and institutional clients. As a member of the FORTUNE 500, Principal serves over 19 million customers worldwide from offices in 18 countries throughout Asia, Australia, Europe, Latin America and the United States.
Principal Hong Kong has been awarded “Good MPF Employer Award 2014/2015” by MPFA for its continuous effort in enhancing employees’ retirement protection.
We are looking for high caliber talents to join our Hong Kong team and grow with us. For more information, please visit www.principal.com.hk
Supervisor, Fund Accounting & Valuation
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921213
Employer Ref. Ref: FA&V_FAV
- Supervise team members to ensure timely and accurate valuation of MPF/ ORSO funds and retail unit trusts; and accounting reconciliation
- Ensure timely and accurate completing of all fund operational tasks, including regulatory compliance
- Participate in system enhancements and user acceptance tests of the fund operational system with an aim to improve efficiency and productivity
- Prepare regular reporting to internal and external parties and ensure the timeliness and accuracy of the reports
- Perform other job related duties or special projects as required
- University graduate in Accounting/ Finance or related subjects
At least 5 years of relevant experience in fund accounting and valuation, with 1 to 2 years of supervisory experience
Professional qualification such as HKICPA (or similar associations) is preferred
Strong computer skills including MS Excel and Access
- Attentive to details, strong organizational and analytical skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All information received will be kept in strict confidentiality and for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.