Hong Kong Express Airways Limited
Want to make history?
This is your chance to create history and be a part of the team to build Hong Kong's own, true low-cost carrier. We are seeking team players who are looking for a unique challenge. HK Express is built on a culture of respect, opportunity, innovation and travel. We are looking for talented, high performance, energetic people who have flair, creativity and a love of life! A passion for travel will also go a long way! If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
What we stand for:
- Contribute to building a new business
- Career progression opportunities
- Equal opportunity
- Huge personal development
- Attractive remuneration package
- Free and discounted air travel
- Staff activities and events
- Medical insurance
- Numerous other benefits
HK Express is composed of a team of professional and highly energetic people from around the globe. We aspire to be the leading LCC in Hong Kong and Asia-Pacific. Come and join us!
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992294
Employer Ref. 494597-768
Role and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate and recommend necessary changes in performance tuning, infrastructure design and monitoring;
- Conduct extreme complex technical evaluation and suggest proposed physical architectures along with detailed designs;
- Lead responsibility to install, configure and maintain applications with IT infrastructure;
- Analyze problems, evaluate technical issues, test, maintain, modify, integrate, monitor and ensure to automate software systems;
- Conduct long range strategic plans of IT infrastructure plus operational aspects of application execution within infrastructure;
- Handle organization-wide windows based application projects of complex to ensure applications optimal performance and related infrastructure;
- Analyze all interviews and associate documents and collect all required information;
- Support installs applications for system production and test to ensure maximum support through applying best practices;
- Execute technology successfully by minimal downtime as well as disruption;
- Write infrastructure related scripts to automate all manual tasks plus streamline operational activities;
- Involve actively in teams of cross functional project to assist solve problems inclusive of different technologies straddling multiple work groups;
- Consult project engineers and managers to assure technology is suitably deployed and used to deliver applications along with technology solutions;
- Conduct complex technical evaluation, design review and recommend proposed physical and logical designs;
- Assist in other duties as assigned.
- Degree holder or above;
- A methodical and structured approach to problem solving;
- Experience with private cloud services: i.e. Azure and O365 Administration;
- Strong technical skills with a thorough understanding of data communications and data center technology;
- Understanding of project plans and an ability to manage own time or work as part of a team;
- Demonstrable experience with web servers IIS, Apache;
- Demonstrable experience with database Servers: MSSQL, MYSQL;
- Virtualization VMWare, Hyper-V;
- Can manage time by working in multi-site environment;
- Active Directory Administration and Management; DNS, DHCP, Group Policy Administration;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in Chinese and English;
- Aviation experience is a plus.
- Takes initiatives and able to work on multiple projects at the same time;
- Highly motivated by success but a team player;
- Self-starter with multi-tasking capability and able to meet tight deadline;
- Energetic and seeking a career building position.