Hong Kong Golf & Tennis Academy Management Co. Ltd
Hong Kong Golf & Tennis Academy Management Company Limited (HKGTA) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of a Hong Kong well-known listed company, a new standard of golf and tennis academy: with golf and tennis as the key focus, to achieve betterment (skills and well-being) and enjoy. With our world-class coaches and committed team members, learners can enjoy an unparalleled excitement inside our campus.
Believing that people are our most valuable asset for the continued success, we cordially invite self-motivated team players to join us.
Supervisor - Landscaping
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836964
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the coordination and monitoring of landscape construction and maintenance works
- To arrange routine maintenance schedule
- To manage project operation in compliance with environmental and safety ordinance
- To carry out tree survey and risk assessment and provide arboricultural treatment recommendations
- To supervise and arrange work for crew members in order to maintain all landscape areas in good condition
- To provide professional advise on landscaping services
- To ensure that all equipment safety and maintenance procedures are followed
- Certificate Holder or above in environmental science, arboriculture or other related disciplines
- With at least 5 years’ experience in landscape field
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Proficient operational skills for equipment
We offer attractive salary & fringe benefits to successful candidate. Please send your full resume, current & expected salary, contact number and address to the Human Resources Manager, 29/F, New World Tower, 18 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong or email to us by clicking apply now below.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)