Hong Kong Express Airways Limited
Want to make history?
This is your chance to create history and be a part of the team to build Hong Kong's own, true low-cost carrier. We are seeking team players who are looking for a unique challenge. HK Express is built on a culture of respect, opportunity, innovation and travel. We are looking for talented, high performance, energetic people who have flair, creativity and a love of life! A passion for travel will also go a long way! If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
What we stand for:
- Contribute to building a new business
- Career progression opportunities
- Equal opportunity
- Huge personal development
- Attractive remuneration package
- Free and discounted air travel
- Staff activities and events
- Medical insurance
- Numerous other benefits
HK Express is composed of a team of professional and highly energetic people from around the globe. We aspire to be the leading LCC in Hong Kong and Asia-Pacific. Come and join us!
Supervisor, Line Maintenance
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914390
Employer Ref. 492451-768
Role and Responsibilities:
- Lead a mechanic team to maintain LM daily operation;
- Plan and allocate the mechanics manpower according to the work program and the qualification required for day-to-day aircraft maintenance activities. Ensure that the work is performed efficiently and to the prescribed standards;
- Ensure safety procedures with airworthiness regulation are strictly complied by mechanic staff;
- Ensure all documentation issued by mechanic staff is correctly and completely filled in;
- Ensure all LM vehicles are clean and tidy during shift. If found, defect and accident should be reported correctly and timely;
- Ensure ramp office is kept in clean and tidy during the shift;
- Other duties as assigned by superior.
- HKDSE or F.5 graduate or equivalent;
- Minimum 6 years' experience of Airbus A320 series aircraft maintenance in LM/BM;
- Familiarize of Airbus A320 series aircraft defect and schedule maintenance task;
- Familiarize of using technical manual;
- Exercise good judgment in working with people in a team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety;
- Proficiency in English and Chinese including Mandarin;
- Willingness to work in variable shift duty.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with internal and external parties;
- Work well under pressure with and ability to work in fast-paced environment.