Hong Kong Express Airways Limited
Want to make history?
This is your chance to create history and be a part of the team to build Hong Kong's own, true low-cost carrier. We are seeking team players who are looking for a unique challenge. HK Express is built on a culture of respect, opportunity, innovation and travel. We are looking for talented, high performance, energetic people who have flair, creativity and a love of life! A passion for travel will also go a long way! If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
What we stand for:
- Contribute to building a new business
- Career progression opportunities
- Equal opportunity
- Huge personal development
- Attractive remuneration package
- Free and discounted air travel
- Staff activities and events
- Medical insurance
- Numerous other benefits
HK Express is composed of a team of professional and highly energetic people from around the globe. We aspire to be the leading LCC in Hong Kong and Asia-Pacific. Come and join us!
Supervisor, Product Management
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918459
Employer Ref. 494579-768
Role and responsibilities:
- Undertake market research to understand and apply industry trends relevant for the product;
- Work closely with developers and internal teams to incorporate feedback into product delivery and design;
- Develop use cases to support and manage partner and internal user acceptance testing;
- Interface with the development and architectural team to ensure accurate translation of business requirements to technical specifications;
- Monitor end-user and partnership experience and incorporate feedback into roadmap for future enhancements;
- Monitor if the systems are being used effectively, provide inputs and/or recommendations to the Business Teams and agree an action plan to improve the products;
- Undertake regular product reviews and generate feedback for the Business;
- Provide back up to the Sales team to ensure Product functionality is properly explained to potential customers. Attend Product and Industry events to perform demonstrations and assist in commercial initiatives.
- Minimum 3 years of experience of analysing business processes, system workflows and designing solutions in airline, travel agency or b2c consumer product industry;
- Excellent business awareness and wide knowledge of systems functionality and usability;
- Good knowledge of competing and complimentary industry products and services;
- Strong organizational, communication, project management, negotiation, and problem solving skills;
- Ability to gain in-depth product knowledge and share that knowledge with Customers and internal teams;
- Ability to plan and execute various testing regimes to ensure delivery of a high-quality product;
- Ability to produce clear written documentation in English and express ideas internally and externally;
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly communicate with technical and non-technical people;
- Strong use of initiative, self-motivation and goal-oriented drive;
- Ability to present data and other technical content in an engaging and user-friendly way;
- Flexibility to travel on business trips.