Supervisor, Quality Control
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995944
Employer Ref. HKA/JDB/0113_SQC
- To manage the cost control team and completed related KPI
- Conduct internal and external audit project
- Organizing the re-engineering of work flows and update operation manuals
- Suppliers evaluation and management
- Others project or task regarding quality and safety
- Holder of engineering or business degree
- More than 4 years previous experience.
- Strong analytical thinking skill, good presentation skills and stress resistant
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Additional proficiency in Chinese Mandarin a plus
- Have a good command of computer skill, such as SQL
- Willingness to travel when required
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please apply via this Job Ad with your full resume with availability, current and expected salary.
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.hkairlines.com.
Free Travel Privilege
- Employee and his/her family & friends (for single employee) will be benefit from the free and the lowest fare travel arrangement
- All destinations flown by HK Airlines and its partners
- Free tickets, maximum 10-round trip per year
- 2 more round trip free tickets will be granted to the employee who has completed 5-year of continuous service
Hong Kong Airlines is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, and if we do, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and/or correction of your personal data relating to your application should be sent to us via postal mail at the following address:
Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Human Resources & Administration Department
11/F, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau, Hong Kong
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hong Kong Airlines Limited
About Hong Kong Airlines Limited
Hong Kong Airlines is the third airline based in Hong Kong. In order to cope with our expansion, we are currently seeking high caliber candidates for the following position :-