Future Motors Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995319
- Ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Service Reception Counter and provide professional advice on vehicle repairs and maintenance are provided to customers
- Maintain good relationship with customers and ensure that customer complaints are handled and resolved promptly and effectively
- Prepare and compile daily and monthly report, prepare purchase order and review daily booking record
- Liaise and co-ordinate with staff of other sections within Service and Parts Divisions for provision of high standard of repair and maintenance services to customers.
- 8 years of front desk/ customer services experience gain in Automotive / Mechanical Engineering field, of which at least 2 years at supervisory level.
- Higher Diploma or above in Business / Automotive / Mechanical Engineering
- Excellent spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin as well as good communication and customer handling skills are pre-requisites
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good team player
- Good command of PC applications
- Holder of valid driving license No. 1 & 2 is a MUST
- Working location: Aberdeen
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
We offer 5-day work, year-end bonus and medical scheme to the right candidate. Please send full detailed resume with contact telephone number, current and expected salary to the Human Resources Division, Future Motors Limited, 22/F., Citicorp Centre, 18 Whitfield Road, North Point, Hong Kong OR through online application.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be destroyed after 3 months. Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Future Motors Limited
About Future Motors Limited
Future Motors Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Inchcape Plc, is the sole appointed distributor of sales and aftersales operation of Ford Motors in Hong Kong. Inchcape is one of the world's leading international vehicle services groups, offering the ultimate in automotive solutions, including vehicle sales, genuine parts supply and state-of-the-art vehicle maintenance.
Our team is comprised of highly engaged individuals who share the same vision of continuously driving the group to becoming the world’s most customer centric automotive retailer group.
To cope with the continuous growth and development of the business, we are now inviting high-calibre persons to apply for the following position: