Hong Kong Express Airways Limited
Want to make history?
This is your chance to create history and be a part of the team to build Hong Kong's own, true low-cost carrier. We are seeking team players who are looking for a unique challenge. HK Express is built on a culture of respect, opportunity, innovation and travel. We are looking for talented, high performance, energetic people who have flair, creativity and a love of life! A passion for travel will also go a long way! If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
What we stand for:
- Contribute to building a new business
- Career progression opportunities
- Equal opportunity
- Huge personal development
- Attractive remuneration package
- Free and discounted air travel
- Staff activities and events
- Medical insurance
- Numerous other benefits
HK Express is composed of a team of professional and highly energetic people from around the globe. We aspire to be the leading LCC in Hong Kong and Asia-Pacific. Come and join us!
Supervisor, Talent Acquisition & Development
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914914
Employer Ref. 494576-768
Role and responsibilities:
- Manage recruitment, selection and staff movement exercises;
- Identify the hiring needs and develop sourcing strategies;
- Prepare offer letter, employment contract and other HR correspondence;
- Manage work permits for expatriates;
- Conduct new staff briefing and exit interview;
- Prepare regular talent reports; update HR records and filing;
- Review talent acquisition and development related policies and procedures;
- Assist in the system implementation and maintenance of onboarding and recruitment modules;
- Prepare headcount projections to ensure the recruitment aligns with the budget;
- Support HR initiatives and ad-hoc projects.
- Degree or above in Human Resources Management or related discipline;
- At least 4 years relevant working experience preferably with background in aviation industry but not a must;
- Well versed with labour ordinance and related legal regulatory in HK;
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese);
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Highly motivated by success but a team player;
- Self-starter with multi-tasking capability and able to meet tight deadline;
- Excellent communication skills with experience of working with people at all levels;
- Highest level of integrity and proven history of managing confidential information;
- Be flexible and adaptable to cope with changes and challenges..