Hong Kong Express Airways Limited
Want to make history?
This is your chance to create history and be a part of the team to build Hong Kong's own, true low-cost carrier. We are seeking team players who are looking for a unique challenge. HK Express is built on a culture of respect, opportunity, innovation and travel. We are looking for talented, high performance, energetic people who have flair, creativity and a love of life! A passion for travel will also go a long way! If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
What we stand for:
- Contribute to building a new business
- Career progression opportunities
- Equal opportunity
- Huge personal development
- Attractive remuneration package
- Free and discounted air travel
- Staff activities and events
- Medical insurance
- Numerous other benefits
HK Express is composed of a team of professional and highly energetic people from around the globe. We aspire to be the leading LCC in Hong Kong and Asia-Pacific. Come and join us!
Supervisor, Talent Training & Development
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914941
Employer Ref. 494574-768
Role and responsibilities:
- Formulate talent training and development strategies and programmes;
- Identify training needs; design and drive the corporate training programmes to support the growth of the Company;
- Plan and deliver in-house training programmes;
- Search and liaise with external training consultants or vendors for e-learning and classroom training programmes;
- Plan, design and execute onboarding support for new joiners and employee engagement initiatives for current employees;
- Assist in the system implementation and maintenance of the onboarding and e-learning portals;
- Review training & development related policies and procedures;
- Plan and monitor training budget, logistics and records;
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of training programs;
- Prepare regular reports;
- Support other ad-hoc projects and tasks.
- Degree or above in Business Management or related disciplines;
- At least 4 years relevant working experience preferably with background in aviation industry but not a must;
- Hands-on design, develop and delivery of training programme experiences;
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Highly motivated by success but a team player;
- Self-starter with multi-tasking capability and able to meet tight deadline;
- Excellent communication skills with experience of working with people at all levels;
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills;
- Be flexible and adaptable to cope with changes and challenges..