Supervisor – Ticketing & Information Services Ref : HAGSL/OP-TK/SVPR/JD
Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998577
Employer Ref. HAGSL/OP-TK/SVPR/JD
- Monitor & Handle flight reservation and ticketing at airport counter;
- Provide information for customer needed, such as flights schedule, airfare, ticket conditions;
- Prepare weekly & monthly report for management;
- Respond to customer enquiries on frequent flyer programme;
- Handle telephone calls for flight information enquiries;
- Handle in / out e-mail relating to airport ticketing;
- Handle flight protection and arrange all necessary documents as per ticketing sources;
- Follow up the company safety policy.
- Form 5 graduate or above with at least 5 subjects passed in HKCEE, including English & Chinese or equivalent;
- Possess minimum 4 years’ experience in airport operations and customer service field, preferably with at least 2 years in leadership skill position;
- Knowledge in airline ticketing & reservation system;
- Good telephone manner and passenger handling skills;
- Good command of spoken English and Cantonese, and Mandarin;
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Power Point;
- Willing to work on shift & overtime;
- Able to work under pressure.
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Customer Services Leader – Ticketing & Information Services.
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to General Affairs Manager, Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited by email or send your full name and interested position by whatsapp at 9027 8119.
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://hagsl.com/index.php/en/careers
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited
About Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited
Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited (HAGSL)
Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited (HAGSL) officially launched operation in 2014 to provide ground handling services (self-handling and third party handling) at the Hong Kong International Airport. HAGSL is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hong Kong Airlines.
Our Service Approach
Passion to deliver
Extra to give
Options to offer
Promise to fulfill
Lasting impression to create
Emotion quotient to serve
In order to cope with our expansion, we are currently seeking high caliber candidates for the following position:-