Supervisor - Workshop
Konica Minolta Business Solutions (HK) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998306
- Responsible for efficiently and effectively managing the tasks about workshop operation
- Deliver a high quality after sales service that includes information dissemination, training, repairs and job instruction to subordinates
- Provides direction and guidance for workshop workers
- Diploma/Certificate Holder of Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or other related discipline
- Experience on MFP/Copier maintenance background
- Required 10 years or above relevant working experience and 3 years or above working experience in supervisor role
- Good communication skills and strong sense of responsibility
- Good command of Chinese and English
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Konica Minolta Business Solutions (HK) Limited
About Konica Minolta Business Solutions (HK) Limited
Konica Minolta Business Solutions (HK) Limited is a subsidiary under the Konica Minolta Group which is public-listed in Japan and has base in over 40 countries. With over 40 years’ establishment in Hong Kong, our company is dedicated to provide innovative and comprehensive business solutions including multi-functional printers, digital colour solutions, digital document system, document management solutions, network device management solutions, and a variety of hardware, software and consultancy services to cater for the ever-changing and diverse needs of enterprises of all sizes in Hong Kong.
To achieve our vision and support the next phase in our growth, we are now looking for individuals who have high calibre and strong determination to success to join our company.
Attractive remuneration, product training and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume stating current and expected salary to: The Human Resources Department, Room 208, 2nd Floor, Eastern Centre, 1065 King's Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong., or please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about us, please visit our website at http://konicaminolta.com.hk. ; All personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within six weeks might consider their applications unsuccessful.