King's Flair Development Ltd
King’s Flair Development Limited is a professional company in household products design, development, engineering and distribution. The company offers a wide range of products including kitchen utensils and gadgets, bakewares, drinkwares, food preparation, storage as well as accessories. Central to our success are the quality products and excellent services to our customers. Conducting our business with integrity and good corporate governance practices are also our key strategies.
To cope with our business growth and strategic development plans, we are inviting high caliber candidates to join us.
Supplier Quality Engineer, Compliance
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914589
As a Supply Quality Engineer - based in Hong Kong, you will be expected to demonstrate professional quality standards and procedurals when supporting the QA Manager with functional support for the organization. You will be expected to drive and administer audit programs to ensure overall business deliverables are achieved. Your ability to apply/transfer knowledge, analyse, and demonstrate amicable communication skills will be critical in driving quality awareness across cross-functional teams. The ideal SQE will possess relevant industrial experience, team-player, task-orientated and strong willingness to learn and grow within the organization.
- Degree in Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in audit and/or compliance related scope, preferably within the kitchenware or household industry
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with fluency in English, Mandarin and/or Cantonese. Written English and Chinese is a must
- Proficiency in MS office (words, excel and powerpoint) and respective operating systems
- Prior experience working across with cross-functional teams will be advantageous
- Exhibit analytical mindset towards resolving issues and improving operational efficiencies
- Possess amicable prioritisation and organisational skills, meticulous, collaborative and willingness to grow and learn within the organization
- Ability to travel
If you are looking for the next career challenge and thrive in a fast-paced, rewarding environment, please click APPLY NOW to submit your application with detailed resume, available date, current and expected salary to us. Your application may also be considered for other suitable position within the group or its associated companies.
All personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.