A. R. Medicom Inc. (Asia) Limited
Medicom (www.medicom-asia.com) is a privately-held Healthcare manufacturer of high quality Infection Control products specialized in Dental & Medical disposable supplies along with a comprehensive line of Preventive Oral Care products headquartered in Canada. The company is recognized today as one of the leading facemask and non-woven manufacturers with presence in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Japan, Australia and Malaysia.
Amidst an aggressive expansion across Asia Pacific, the company holds a strong leadership market position in the manufacturing and distribution of its products and is actively seeking professionals with the right skill-sets and attitude to join our winning team.
Supply Chain Coordinator
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920452
- Degree holder in Supply Chain Management / Logistics or related discipline
- Preferably at least 5 years working experience in supply chain coordination
- Hands-on and familiar with all shipping procedures & documentation
- Analytical and well versed in data analysis in sales, inventory and logistics operations
- Independent with minimal supervision and attentive to details
- Proficient in MS Office including Excel & Chinese Word Processing
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent command of English and Mandarin is a must
- Liaison with Europe team and supply chain coordination for all vendors in Europe and Asia
- Plan, forecast, monitor and optimize the supply chain in China
- Coordinate with forwarders on all shipping arrangement, and ensure all necessary trade documents and licenses / certificates are well in place
- Monitor the performance of suppliers, coordinate and negotiate with suppliers on price, volume, quality and delivery matters, and conduct supplier audits to ensure compliance to company requirement
- Prepare various analytical reports regularly
- Any ad hoc tasks assigned by supervisor
- Occasional travel is necessary
- Career advancement opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package
- Key Performance Incentive Bonus
- 5-day work week and bank holiday
- Annual leave and birthday leave
- Company medical, accidental and life insurance
- Friendly working environment
Interested candidates please click "Apply Now" to submit your resume and covering letter together with availability, current and expected salary details.
All personal data collected will be kept strictly confidential and will be only used for recruitment purpose only.