Pierre Fabre Dermo-Cosmetique
Pierre Fabre Dermo-Cosmetique Hong Kong Limited
Pierre Fabre Group is one of the world’s leading derma-cosmetic laboratories with wide range of renowned brand names.
Backed by a pharmaceutical laboratory, the key to our scientific excellence, we design our dermo-cosmetic treatments according to the most rigorous criteria for efficacy and safety. We have acquired cutting-edge expertise, particularly in natural substances, hydrotherapy in dermatology, biotechnologies, and sterile cosmetics.
As specialists in dermatological therapy with Pierre Fabre Dermatologie, we are no. 1 in Europe and no. 2 globally on the dermo-cosmetics market and a portfolio of 10 complementary brands. Our Hong Kong subsidiary, commercialising Eau Thermale Avène brand, is a leader in the Dermo-Cosmetic market of Hong Kong and Macau. We are looking for high calibre candidate to join us:
Supply Chain / Logistics Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004911936
Reporting to the Head of Operation of the subsidiary, your responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for customers’ expectations regarding orders and deliveries in relation with Sales department and 3PL
- Provide accurate and comprehensive vision to Sales and 3PL about the workload to be treated and deliveries timelines
- Prepare the orders for pushed materials
- Manage returns orders from customers
- Monitor and control customer satisfaction level
- Responsible for consignment stores sell-out management (stock correction)
- University graduate preferably in Supply Chain Management, Business, Logistics or other related disciplines.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in order to cash process in Wholesale, Retail or FMCG industries
- Operational, process and customer oriented
- High accuracy and good numeric sense
- Strong communication skill, capability in handling multiple tasks and competing priorities
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (such as Excel, Word, Access)
- VBA skills and knowledge of Dynamics AX is an asset
- Cantonese and fluent English are mandatory; French is a plus
- Immediate available is highly preferable
We offer 5 day work week and attractive remuneration package to right candidate. For interested parties, please use "Apply Now" or apply by post to 10/F, Luk Kwok Centre, 72 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, attention to Human Resources Department.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used for recruitment purpose only.