York Solutions Limited
York Solutions is a specialist professional recruitment consulting firm, excel at recruiting qualified candidates for both Permanent and Temporary positions to best match our prestigious clients requirement, including Fortune 500 and multinational companies. Our professional recruitment consultants are all specialist in specific job sector, to provide professional advice in the following areas: Retail, FMCG, Information Technology, Human Resources & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Logistics & Supply Chain.
(Senior) Supply Chain / Logistics Officer 16-22k, 5 days
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993078
One of our client is looking for a (Senior) Supply Chain / Logistics Officer to join their Supply Chain team.
- Review and redesign supply chain flow by utilizing analytical tools. Adopt lean process to improve efficiency
- Conduct user training to logistics colleagues in other countries
- Develop and prepare user guides to make best use of the resources
- Conduct study and provide advice to internal business partners to reduce the total supply chain cost
- Provide timely status report of project progress, liaise with sales, buyers and sites' teammates to maintain a high standard of customer service and satisfaction
- Provide CS support to buyers and sales team on logistics solutions
- Re-engineer current logistics operations procedures and process review
- Interact with sales, buyers & sites' teammates to provide best solutions in term of logistics
- Great understanding on all shipping document, relevant operation & custom declaration for both Import / Export, forwarders/shipping companies arrangement
- Initiate change process to enhance operational efficiency and cost effectiveness for both internally and 3PLs
- Degree holder with minimum 3 years solid experience in related field
- Past experience in Garment Buying office is highly preferred
- Strong numeric sense and analytical
- Presentable with good command of spoken and written English
- Position base in Hong Kong, 5 days, occasional travel
Interested candidates please send your resume (Word format with Current & Expected Salary) to supplychain@ yorkgp.com or click the APPLY button to apply online. Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated with the strictest confidence and solely used for recruiting purposes.