KOS International Limited is a specialist recruitment firm focus on serving leading multinational companies and striving local businesses in the Asia Pacific region.
Supply Chain Manager (Medical Industry)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832551
Employer Ref. BBBH5827
Our client is a leading integrated medical solution provider in Asia. The group has more than 50 years of experience in providing services to health care institutions ranging from hospitals to laboratories across 40 countries.
Report to Senior Operations Manager, you will manage Sales Order Processing, Customer Enquiry, Sales Support, Inventory Control, Purchase, Inbound Logistics and distribution operations in Hong Kong. These include Demand Forecast & Supply Planning, 3PL management, and review and monitor timely collection of Accounts Receivables
The succesful Candidate:
- University graduate with degree in Business, Operations Management and logistics. MBA is an advantage.
- 8 years or above of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Experience in sales distribution/ supply chain management in medical industry is a must.
- Good exposure to accounting systems or ERP implementation system, prior experience in Dynamics AX would be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and management skills; able to communicate clearly with upper management and internal contacts.
- Adequate English competency, both in speaking and writing; Able to speak Mandarin;fast learning ability; excellent capability in coping with pressure.
- Possess relevant IT skills in basic MS Office applications - Outlook, Excel & Word in particular and a working knowledge or business ERP systems.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.