HeathCo Sourcing Company Limited
Supply Chain Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004880418
Job Summary and Scope of Responsibility:
- Ensure smooth and efficient operation of supply chain through working closely with Suppliers, HK Sourcing and Quality teams, U.S. Demand Planning team and Logistics teams.
- Identify, communicate, and act to mitigate any risk to delivering product in full and on time.
- Lead and drive continuous improvements to optimize the efficiency and effectiveness of supply chain.
- Manage customer demand to factory capacity and facilitate the use of material purchases, pre-building, and extended lead time PO’s as needed for product supply reliability.
- Drive supplier operational excellence and performance through the use of scorecards, metrics, and monthly supply chain reviews with key stakeholders at the factory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review how the orders and forecasts from US Demand Planning team align to factory capacity; identify gaps; proactively make recommendations to resolve supply chain issues.
- Publish monthly supply chain reporting with analysis of key metrics, issues, successes.
- Identify and introduce modern supply chain concepts, systems and procedures to drive continuous productivity, cycle time and quality.
- Increase transparency of operational performance and risks with review and escalations to key stakeholders for alert and actions.
- Manage the supplier relationship with regards to on time delivery, delivery in full, new product launches, production planning and balancing with monthly meetings with key suppliers to build strong partnerships.
- Manage supply chain to reduce overall lead time.
- Supervise the Supply Chain team, provide continuous learning opportunities, and work with them on improved processes, efficiency, and supply chain quality.
- Participate in monthly S&OP meetings.
- Assist with improvement of 2nd tier supplier consolidation, efficiency, quality, cost.
- Education: Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- Experience: 10 years of solid experience in function of Supply Chain, preferred in MNC.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Expertise in S&OP, Supply Planning and Demand Planning.
- Familiar with New Product Development Process, especially in finished goods and buy / sell system.
- Experience in monitoring and leading the team to further enhance productivities, keep high quality and shorten time delivery.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel and PowerPoint.
- High proficiency in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Skilled at critical thinking, problem solving.
- Passionate, dynamic and a good team player.
- Can work independently and under pressure.
- Frequent travel between Hong Kong and China suppliers.
- Willing to work outside normal working hour and conduct conference call meeting with US and HK teams.
We offer 5-day work and attractive fringe benefit to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with your expected salary and date available by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only