Supply Chain Manager (30K-35K)
Bond West Consultants
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004916450
Employer Ref. 112816mx
(Ref Number: jobs@1128mx)
Our Client, a US base company of lingthing & doorbell, is now looking for a high calibre for the following position:
Supply Chain Manager (30K-35K)
- Manage supply chain to reduce overall lead time.
- Supervise the Supply Chain team, provide continuous learning opportunities, and work with them on improved processes, efficiency, and supply chain quality.
- Participate in monthly S&OP meetings.
- Assist with improvement of 2nd tier supplier consolidation, efficiency, quality, cost.
- Publish monthly supply chain reporting with analysis of key metrics, issues, successes.
- Identify and introduce modern supply chain concepts, systems and procedures to drive continuous productivity, cycle time and quality.
- Increase transparency of operational performance and risks with review and escalations to key stakeholders for alert and actions.
- Manage the supplier relationship with regards to on time delivery, delivery in full, new product launches, production planning and balancing with monthly meetings with key suppliers to build strong partnerships.
- Manage customer demand to factory capacity and facilitate the use of material purchases, pre-building, and extended lead time PO’s as needed for product supply reliability.
- Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- 8-10 years of solid experience in function of Supply Chain, preferred in MNC
- Expertise in S&OP, Supply Planning and Demand Planning.
- Familiar with New Product Development Process, especially in finished goods and buy / sell system.
- Experience in monitoring and leading the team to further enhance productivities, keep high quality and shorten time delivery.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel and PowerPoint.
- High proficiency in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate, dynamic and a good team player
- Can work independently and under pressure
- Travel between Hong Kong and China suppliers
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability via “APPLY” button.
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bond West Consultants
About Bond West Consultants
Bond West Consultants was founded in the 1990s with the intention of providing an all-in-one staffing solution. Over the years, we have consistently provided professional and effective recruitment services to Multinational and Public-listed Companies in various sectors, such as Manufacturing, Trading, Engineering, Information Technology, Hospitality and Financial Services.
In line with the expansion of the recruitment market in Asia Pacific, Bond West now has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing and Chongqing. With a database of more than 1,200,000 candidates, a state-of-the-art client/ candidate management system and more than 200 well-trained consultants, Bond West is well- equipped to provide fast and professional service for our clients. We place great emphasis on a fast and accurate response for all our business partners.