Supply Chain Manager (MNC)
Levin Human Resources Development Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004917391
Employer Ref. WC/HL
- Report to the Director
- Supervise the Supply Chain team, provide continuous learning opportunities, and work with them on improved processes, efficiency, and supply chain quality.
- Manage the supplier relationship with regards to on time delivery, delivery in full, new product launches, production planning and balancing with monthly meetings with key suppliers to build strong partnerships.
- Ensure smooth and efficient operation of supply chain through working closely with Suppliers, HK Sourcing and Quality teams, U.S. Demand Planning team and Logistics teams.
- Review how the orders and forecasts from US Demand Planning team align to factory capacity; identify gaps; proactively make recommendations to resolve supply chain issues.
- Publish monthly supply chain reporting with analysis of key metrics, issues, successes.
- Identify, communicate, and act to mitigate any risk to delivering product in full and on time
- Increase transparency of operational performance and risks with review and escalations to key stakeholders for alert and actions.
- Manage supply chain to reduce overall lead time
- Assist with improvement of 2nd tier supplier consolidation, efficiency, quality, cost.
- Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- 10 years of solid experience in function of Supply Chain, preferred in MNC.
- Familiar with New Product Development Process, especially in finished goods and buy / sell system.
- Experience in monitoring and leading the team to further enhance productivities, keep high quality and shorten time delivery.
- Expertise in S&OP, Supply Planning and Demand Planning.
- Chance to travel between Hong Kong and China suppliers.
- Excellent command in Cantonese, English and Putonghua
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing and Photoshop
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
***Interested parties, please send your CV to Levin Human Resources Development Limited at Henry Lai <<Click Here>> or you can call us at (852) 2523 2532 / Fax (852) 2850 4061
For more job opportunities please visit our career wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Levin Human Resources Development Limited
About Levin Human Resources Development Limited
Levin Human Capital Consulting Group, a firm with the aim to provide high value added human resources consulting services to her clients, was established in 1987.
Our firm serves multinational clients in major industries like banking and finance, logistics, media/ entertainment, telecom/ technology, etc.
Currently, we are instructed by our client to look for high caliber candidates for the below position.