Clifford & Henley Limited
Supply Chain Solution Manager - Globally Leading 3PL - Upto HKD520K/annum + bonus/benefitsf
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917738
Our client is a globally leading 3PL looking for a SCM Solution & Implementation Talent to join their Corporate (a global role) team focusing on logistics / supply chain solutions and implementation supporting the Global Solution Team for providing key customers with leading edge solutions across all aspects of the Supply Chain
Duties & Responsibilities:-
- Lead solutions meetings / presentations to prospective strategic customers.
- Analyze and evaluate data and information about markets, trends, external environment and company capabilities, goals and strategy to develop recommendations to the client.
- Involved in the sales cycle with Supply Chain Sales team to meet potential and existing customers to evaluate, build and deliver the “Best Fit” solution.
- Lead the implementation of supply chain projects including SOP setup, implementation plan and coordination with various departments until project go live. Actively contribute to the leadership team and build strong credibility with Functional Management. Attend and contribute to strategic development of the company, regular meeting with internal management to discuss and deliver on “continuous improvement programs”.
- Work closely with other key functional managers in developing the client solutions. These managers include Supply Chain Sales, Strategic Account Management, Freight and Implementation Managers.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Review and interpret cost and pricing models of the client solution and explain these to the client and make recommendations to client based on the models result.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plans and manage project resource allocation
- Monitor and report on progress of the project to the direct reporting line and management
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
- Create operational and system flow analysis to conduct gap analysis
- Create external and internal SOP, Vendor Documents, training manuals
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in supply chain and freight forwarding
- Project management skills (techniques and tools)
- Direct work experience or exposure in project management and supply chain solutions design and network optimization
- Critical & analytical thinking with problem solving skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written English & Chinese
- Influencing and leading skills, good communication & presentation skills