A. R. Medicom Inc. (Asia) Limited
Medicom (www.medicom-asia.com) is a privately-held Healthcare manufacturer of high quality Infection Control products specialized in Dental & Medical disposable supplies along with a comprehensive line of Preventive Oral Care products headquartered in Canada. The company is recognized today as one of the leading facemask and non-woven manufacturers with presence in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Japan, Australia and Malaysia.
Amidst an aggressive expansion across Asia Pacific, the company holds a strong leadership market position in the manufacturing and distribution of its products and is actively seeking professionals with the right skill-sets and attitude to join our winning team.
Supply Chain Supervisor / Supply Chain Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920454
- Higher Diploma holder in Supply Chain Management / Logistics/ Procurement or related discipline.
- Preferably with 2 years related working experience in procurement
- Independent with minimal supervision, hardworking, communicative and with positive attitude, and prepare to grow with the company.
- Hands-on with SAP & MRP and well familiar with all shipping procedures & documentation
- Analytical and well versed in data analysis in sales, inventory and logistics operations. Experience with Excel VBA would be an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office including Excel & Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Handle day-to-day intercompany orders and customers’ orders, and to follow up with suppliers to ensure timely delivery to customers
- Manage demand planning and forecasting to achieve optimal inventory level in the AP region
- Perform product sourcing, good inspection and supplier relationship management in line with company needs
- Coordinate and negotiate with suppliers on price, volume, quality and delivery matters, and conduct supplier audits to ensure compliance to company requirements
- Follow up with carriers and forwarders on all shipping arrangement, and ensure all necessary trade documents and licenses / certificates are well in place
- Support on preparation of tender documents
- Career advancement opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package
- Key Performance Incentive Bonus
- 5-day work week and bank holiday
- Annual leave and birthday leave
- Company medical, accidental and life insurance
- Friendly working environment
Interested candidates please click "Apply Now" to submit your resume and covering letter together with availability, current and expected salary details.
All personal data collected will be kept strictly confidential and will be only used for recruitment purpose only.