Supply & Demand Planning / Forecast Analyst (Inventory Management, up to 30K)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004918220
Employer Ref. 201-29112016-01-EK
- Create a high quality Supply Operation demand plan by using all relevant inputs available and timely reflected in Annual Budget
- Drives monthly Supply & Operation Planning with SO and supports the team with reporting Inventory level
- Follow up with OEM produced product, together with BL team of purchasing, quality, marketing, project and shipping team to speed up suppliers on the delivery performance and monitor order quantity will be delivered on time to customers
- Well manage the stock level to avoid any excess and shortage and establish strategies to well handle any excess & aging stock
- Ensure the demand planning system reflects the best possible demand forecast at all times
- Facilitate the S&OP process: Provide adequate input for decision taking on the S&OP plan to achieve ultimate best result (per S&OP RACI)
- Phase In / Phase Out: Manage the operational activities related to Phase In / Phase Out of SKU’s he/she is managing
- Ensure master data is accurate and up-to-date at all times. Manage the active product portfolio: Pro-actively manages C-tail items in close cooperation with Marketing
- Recommends items for de-stocking based on the analysis of inventory turn –over / ageing and excess
- Analyze operational planning performance: He / She is responsible for the adequate analysis of sales (actual) vs. plan (S&OP)
- Require to define the root causes for corrective actions for deviations, as input for next planning cycles, with the objective of improving operational performance as measured by the SCM KPI’s.
- Candidate possessed at least 2-years relevant working, preferably in SCM operations with Bachelor Degree in BA, Marketing or Research and Finance etc
- With proficient PC skill with excel skill in Excel and SAP Experience (APO, BW, SD & MM)
- Regional experience in handling S&OP in APAC
- Strong analytic skills and attention to details
- Working location: Science Park
- Immediately available is preferable
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Manpower
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk