Hutchison Telecommunications (Hong Kong) Limited
As a leading mobile and fixed-line telecommunications operator steering the dynamic development of high speed mobile data and fixed broadband services inHong Kong, we are now inviting talented candidates to come grow with us.
Support Officer - Data Centre and Helpdesk
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832458
Employer Ref. JDB_NSDO_SO_20160803
- Diploma in Computer Studies or related disciplines
- Minimum 1 year working experience in computer & data network operations, experience in telecom industry, data centre or helpdesk centre is definite an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
- Responsible, self-motivated, team player and willing to work under pressure
- Shift duty is required with shift allowance
- Work Location: Shatin
- Provide technical support services to internal users & external customers
- Handle helpdesk phone calls and call registration into helpdesk system
- Conduct daily system operations
- Perform monitoring on data centre networks & systems as well as facilities status
- Coordinate with vendors in problem fixing
- Create and maintain helpdesk analysis report and records
(Fresh graduates are welcome to apply and on-the-job training will be provided)
We offer competitive salary package and career development opportunity. Free company coach is provided. Interested parties, please quote our reference number and apply with full resume, present and expected salary, by clicking "APPLY NOW".
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for consideration of your application for the relevant post within the Hutchison Group. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be available upon written request. Information of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within six months.