CommVerge Solutions has been established to provide Telecommunications and Internet Service Providers with independent and unbiased end-to-end technology and business solutions that best meet the service provider's business objectives. Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have operations in Brunei, China, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and USA and will continue to set up new offices throughout the Asia Pacific region. Our strong business growth has created the following career opportunity for top caliber professionals:
Support Officer- Network Operations
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915063
Employer Ref. NOC/BJT/0716D
- We are a unique carrier-class services company and one of the leading integrators of technology and business solutions, offering superior professional services and network solutions to carriers and service providers in the telecommunications industry throughout the Asia Pacific region.
- We focus on the customer of China Telecom, China Unicom, China Mobile, enterprise and ISP. We have provided service to them for more than 15 years in 32 countries all over the world. The scope of our service including IP / Transmition POP construction and maintenance, IT system, IDC construction and operation, cloud and CDN.
- Work in the Telecom Global Network Center to perform daily operation;
- Provide maintenance support for telecom network;
- Monitor system performance in good condition, including service interface between customer and end-users for improving customer satisfaction and provide efficient response to customers’ need.
- Ensure calls and shift logs are efficiently and accurately logged in sufficient detail, and is performed in a timely manner;
- Assist in trouble shooting and handle service complaints;
- Assist in system documentation and preparation of reports;
- 1+ year relevant experience;
- Higher diploma or above in Telecommunications, Electronic Engineering or equivalent;
- Familiar with IP, Transmission or Cloud technologies and devices;
- Professional certificates holder is an advantage;
- Faster learner and A good team player and able to work independent;
- Good communication skills and fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- 7 x 24 shift duty is required;
Applicants with more experience and higher qualification
will be considered as Senior Network Engineer.
Fresh graduates with positive working attitude and who are eager to learn
will be considered.
We offer an attractive remuneration package, commensurate with your qualifications and experience. If you are a peak performer that suits well in our culture of Best People with Best Practices for Best Performance, we offer a Performance Base Reward in recognition of your contribution to our company.
If you are interested in the above position, please send us your application letter and detailed CV including date of availability and current and expected salary by clicking Apply button below. For a discussion about this role, please contact Ms. Joyce LU on 2902-2471.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.