SHAPING TOMORROW’S LIVE VIDEO
AVIWEST is a high technology company offering the world’s most advanced portable video uplink systems for live streaming over bonded 3G/4G cellular networks.
Headquartered in Saint-Grégoire in western France, AVIWEST operates worldwide through its sales offices and distribution network.
At AVIWEST we aim at helping our customers respond to tomorrow’s challenges of remote live newsgathering and surveillance by proposing innovative, professional, portable, cost effective and reliable video solutions that can be used from any location around the world.
WORLD-CLASS LIVE VIDEO SOLUTIONS
Leveraging AVIWEST’s core expertise in video and wireless networks applied to digital newsgathering, the AVIWEST DMNG (Digital Mobile News Gathering) total system has been adopted by tier-1 broadcasters in more than 60 countries to cover breaking news and live events.
Wherever news happens and whatever the networks available (multiple 3G/4G cellular wireless networks, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, satellite), the DMNG system enables video professionals to capture and broadcast live HD video using a full range of mobile devices, from tablets and smartphones to the patented industry-leading DMNG PRO180 transmitter.
Support & Pre-Sales Engineer( APAC)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915412
Employer Ref. 05112014HKPRO
AVIWEST, with headquarter in France, is a high technology company offering the world’s most advanced portable video uplink systems for live streaming over bonded 3G/4G cellular networks. The company is opening its APAC representative office in Hong Kong and is looking for a highly talented and motivated Support & Pre-Sales Engineer. To learn more about AVIWEST please visit www.aviwest.com
Support & Pre-Sales Engineer
- To provide technical support such as project system installation and 2de level support to partners and clients in APAC region.
-To be the technical referent
-Customers/Partners on phone and remote session
-Regularly send technical report to Headquarter in France (good reporting skills)
- To assist the APAC Sales Director in pre-sales activities including product demonstration to partners
and clients in the APAC region
- Degree in Electronic Engineering/ Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent
- 2-3 years experience in TV Station preferably with digital transmission operation and strong maintenance experience with ability to repair equipment down to component level, product assembly/ disassembly and electronic board card replacement
- Solid knowledge in telecommunications engineering, Strong knowledge of wireless communications theory system and protocol: GSM, WCDMA, CDMA and LTE
- Strong knowledge in computer, broadcast audio/video servers and networking
- Knowledge of video compression and basic computer software programming is preferable
- Familiar with Windows, UNIX and Linux
- Good knowledge in LAN/WAN technology, network and security devices
- Good knowledge in installation of software and server hardware / accessories and networking equipment
- Experience in hardware / software troubleshooting
- Fluent in English and good in written English, able to speak Cantonese and Mandarin and knowledge
In Chinese is definitely an advantage
- Highly self-disciplined and with high initiative
- Must be outgoing with good interpersonal skills
-Travel to headquarter France for training
-Travel within the APAC region
If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume immediately, quoting the reference number, your present and expected salary via email or fax attention to Mr. Frederic Parbey.
Fax: (852) 3156 0713