About Tectura® Corporation
Tectura® is a worldwide provider of business consulting services delivering exceptional service and sustainable value through consulting, software and IT implementation. Our diverse clientele includes mid-sized companies and divisions of larger enterprises in the aerospace, life sciences, manufacturing and distribution, retail and services industries.
With more than 1,800~ team members in 20+ countries, Tectura® applies its industry knowledge and best practices philosophy to provide Microsoft Dynamics ERP, CRM and technology solutions throughout the Americas, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. A Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, we maximize our vast technology resources and deep Microsoft expertise to deliver increased efficiency, project acceleration and a competitive edge.
Learn more at: www.tectura.com
We are looking for qualified person to work in Hong Kong.
Explore your CAREER with us!
Support Specialist, Microsoft Dynamics Retail Solutions (AX Retail and NAV LS Retail)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835223
Responsibilities and key tasks
- Provide client application and technical support in relation to the Microsoft Dynamics Retail Solutions (AX Retail and NAV LS Retail)
- Provide level 1 and 2 support to client’s POS users including troubleshooting problems, upgrades, software and hardware maintenance and security
- Assist with client’s IT help-desk to support end users
- Communicates progress, concerns, and issues with client’s network administrator.
- Ensure a reasonable response and resolution time to customer requests per Tectura’s SLA support offering, according to urgency of the issue
- Assist clients by providing application consultation or workaround solution on support enquiry
- Provide development support for customer requests and quoting for any customization work
- Diagnose issues and provides step-by-step instructions to end users to resolve issues
- Identify system change request and training areas to enhance the provided solutions
- Maintain support log record in Tectura support system for customer support statement
- To escalate support requests to project consulting team as required
- Prepare written technical specifications for modifications undertaken
- Test and QA developments
- Liaise with product vendors on any issues relevant for our customers or Tectura
- To ensure the accuracy and consistency of information processed from within Tectura
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 2 years working experience in Retail solutions or POS system support and programming
- Work 40 hours a week between 9-6 during weekdays or in shift patterns
- Able to work flexible day/evening weekend hours and be on-call as needed
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with the Microsoft Dynamics Retail Solutions (AX Retail and NAV LS Retail) is a plus
- Experience trouble-shooting in technical issues
- Ability to conduct business requirement collection, application design and proper documentation
- Knowledge of underlying Microsoft technologies (SQL, data analysis, reporting services) desirable
- The ability to work in both a team environment and on an individual basis in a motivated manner
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to focus on achieving results and quality
- Ability to deal with clients in a professional manner
- People person with a dynamic personality
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese with ability to speak Mandarin.
- Good communication skills and presentation
- Career Growth
- Medical insurance
- On-the-job Training
- Opportunity to work with multiple Microsoft software products
- Regional & Global experience
- Excellent Company Culture
Interested person please send full resume in strict confidence, stating the job reference number, expected salary and availability by click “Apply Now”
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.