Wai Yuen Tong is a renowned brand-name pharmaceutical group publicly listed in Hong Kong with diversified products of Chinese & Western medicines, health food, beauty & health care products available in local & overseas market.
We are currently operating more than 60 retail outlets in Hong Kong. To strive for long term development and assure the product quality, our Chinese medicine pharmaceutical plant in Kowloon Bay, with a floor area of over 110,000 square feet, has been awarded by GMP accreditations from the Chinese Medicine Council of Hong Kong as well as the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).
To further strengthen our workforce, we are now inviting high calibre personnel to join our team as:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833350
Employer Ref. WYT-F&A-JDB
- Participate in accounting system implementation & maintenance and involve in process improvement
- Establish and monitor accounting system and internal control procedures
- Prepare other management reports and handle other ad hoc assignments as required
- Degree holder in accounting or related discipline or equivalent
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience
- Excellent knowledge in computerized systems is essential
- Knowledge of Oracle accounting software is preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work independentlyand under pressure
- Proficient in MS Office
Interested parties, please send full resume with present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by clicking "APPLY NOW".
(Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes)