“K” Line Logistics (Hong Kong) Limited is a global logistics company providing total logistics solutions including air and ocean freight, land transport and distribution etc. Our headquarter is based in Japan and our international network links more than 150 countries and cities worldwide. To cope with our expansion, we are inviting high caliber professional for the following position:
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR (RE1016/02)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831211
(Working location: Yau Tong)
- Provide daily technical & system support on desktop, servers, LAN and WAN.
- Provide system change support project and documentation.
- Carry out daily computer operation, system administration, system backup, preventive
- On–call basis emergency support after office hours and occasional travel are required.
- Higher Diploma or above with 2 years’ IT relevant working experiences.
- Certified on MCSE / MCITP / CCNA is preferred.
- Practical experience of Active directory, MS Exchange is preferred.
- Self initiative, result oriented and able to work independently.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.