Kerry Properties (H.K.) Limited
We are a publicly listed property company (http://www.kerryprops.com) with extensive presence in Hong Kong and the PRC and are inviting applications for the position of:-
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834363
Employer Ref. KPHKL/1016/068
- Support and maintain IT infrastructure (Stability, Security, Performance)
- System administration on Lotus Domino, Windows and Linux servers
- Perform system monitoring and performance tuning
- Capable of script writing
- Document system operation procedures
- Perform ad hoc duties assigned
- Higher Diploma or Degree holder in Computer Studies, Information Systems or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in system administration
- Proficient in managing Microsoft OS , Linux platform and Hypervisor environments
- Solid experience on Lotus Domino administration
- Sound knowledge on router, switch, Wifi, VPN and firewall
- Good troubleshooting skill and able to solve system performance problem
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
We offer attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience for the right candidate. Please send your application with full resume and expected salary to the Director -Human Resources & Administration, Kerry Properties (H.K.) Limited, 25/F Kerry Centre, 683 King's Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong or by email.
(The personal data provided will only be used for recruitment and employment-related purposes. All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence. All applications may be considered for other suitable position(s) in the Kuok/Kerry Group and its subsidiary/ associated companies.
For correction of or access to personal data after submission of the application or enquiries on recruitment matters, please contact Human Resources Department by post or by email to the above addresses. Please mark “Confidential: Personal Data Access/ Correction/ Recruitment Enquiries” on your correspondence.
Information on unsuccessful candidates will normally be destroyed after 12 months from the date of application.)