Intertek is a leading provider of ATIC Services (Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification) with over 40,000 people across 1,000 locations in over 100 countries. Our vision is to become the world’s most trusted partner for quality assurance and we offer people the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale. In a world where a company’s success depends on its reputation for quality, safety, and socially responsible products and processes, Intertek employees make a real difference. Intertek is listed on the London FTSE, is in the FTSE100.
Bringing quality and safety to life
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780248
Employer Ref. JD09/SA/P2
- Responsible for web and mobile application requirements collection, design, development, testing and implementation
- Involve in application development according to business needs
- Prepare system documents and conduct user training
- Degree in Computer Science, IT or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of experience in mobile and web application development
- Hands-on experience of mobile application, ASP.Net & C# .Net Programming
- Familiar with database programming on MSSQL
- Good command of English and Cantonese
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your availability, present and expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Intertek Testing Services HK Ltd., via ONE of the following channels: (Pls quote ref. no. on all correspondence.)
Address: 11/F Garment Centre, 576 Castle Peak Rd., Kowloon, H.K.
Email: Please click ''APPLY NOW'' Fax: 3403 2691
Welcome to visit our website http://www.intertek.com for corporate information
Confidentiality assured and all applications will be kept solely for recruitment purpose for not more than 6 months.