Q P (HK) Limited
System Analyst (Travel to Dongguan)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781318
To cope with continual business growth, we are looking for high caliber candidate to join our dynamic and professional teams.
What you will be doing
- Assist to lead regional IT teams and oversee various applications including HR, ERP, and e-Commerce etc. in Group;
- Manage the System Development Life Cycle from collect user requirement, system analysis and design, development, solutions, until deployment and rollout; and control corresponding resources;
- Develop technical solutions/software against business requirement, analyze application data according to business needs;
- Perform database performance tuning and administration;
- Monitor development teams and external vendors for system/application development and performance;.
- Responsible for driving project development and deliverables, mange critical path and deliverables and quality;
- Prepare testing document and perform system testing to validate compliance to requirement;
- Train up skills of IT team;
- Provide daily application support and trouble shooting of various systems;
- Perform ad hoc projects assigned by management.
What you need for this position
- A good career development path to Project Manger
- Minimum 3 years of solid experience in system application design and development, with some supervisory experience.
- Bachelor degree in IT & Computer Science or related disciplines
- Knowledge of Powerbuilder and Business Intelligence would be advantage
- Self-motivation, Independent and result-oriented
- Good in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese), and spoken Mandarin
- Frequent travel to Dongguan/Shenzhen is necessary (3-4 days/ week)
5 Day week
Conditional performance bonus
Wear smart casual
Monthly happy day