System Analyst (Ref: HK-1016-028)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831488
Employer Ref. DZH
Our client is a leading property company, they are currently looking for a dynamic System Analyst to join their team.
- Responsible for BI user requirements analysis, system development and implementation in SAP BO and BW.
- Focus on the Business Intelligence (“BI”) System Analyst in order to support our SAP BI/BO roll-out projects.
- Assist in production and user training as well as maintenance of internal data warehouse and BI system.
- Liaise with analysts, business and users, playing an active role in supporting a stable production environment.
- At least 4 years of working experience on sizable companies, with full life cycle development experience
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- Proven experience in designing/supporting SAP BW and BO applications
- Consulting skill set to allow SAP based solutions to be agreed with the business teams
- Experience in BI project management and Excel Marco/ VBA would be an advantage
- Self-motivated, with good communication skill and able to work independently
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS Word format to:
"firstname.lastname@example.org" and include Job Reference " HK-1016-028 " in your email subject for priority processing.
Please include the below information in your resume:
Current & Expected salary
Reason(s) for leaving
Availability to commence work
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.